Requests

Answered!
George134
Level 2
Nicosia, Cyprus

Requests

On statistics i have every day one new request but i get no message from any quest. Can you help me with this?

1 Best Answer

If you are using a phone app to see this information, it is not accurate.  Use an actual computer for reasonably more accurate statistics.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Guests are viewing your listing but choosing not to reserve it.

Thanks for your reply.

But the problem is that when i  go to statistics it shows about 10 vews per day and every day shows an additional request for wich i dont receive any message from anybody.

For example yesterday i had 180 views for february with 15 invalid recuests and today i have a total of 193 views with 16 invalid requests.

What do you sugest?

If you are using a phone app to see this information, it is not accurate.  Use an actual computer for reasonably more accurate statistics.

Thank you very much for the info and for your fast reply.

Thank you I was wondering what the issue was.  I hope the fix that with the next update.  I wouldn't want to miss a valid request and get dinged for it.  My mini also shows the same as my phone.  David 

Robin77
Level 2
Salisbury, MD

1. Ive been doing Airbnb a year now.  Just these past 2 weeks I noticed when a guest makes a request, their picture shows up on my calendar and it blocks me from renting the room to another request or inquiry.  I don't remember it being like this.  I had a message about a month ago with someone I didn't feel comforable with, so I blocked the space myself and then unblocked later to rent to someone I was comforable with.  I feel like I should have the choice to let someone sleep in the bedroom next to me or not.  I have had all nationalities, colors and whatever, but when I feel like someone doesn't add up, I just don't feel right about letting them stay in my home.  
Renata400
Level 1
Cleveland, OH

I reserved a place, it said for one guest. I requested to have 2 guests total, but I haven't heard back from the host. What is a reasonable time I should wait for a response?