Strict policy

Strict policy

Hello,

I have problems with one reservation. Im renting the house for 6 personnes, after the reservation madam asked me how Many Rooms we have in house, so On my airbnb page its is written that we have 3 rooms, 4 beds. We have 2 bedrooms AND double bed in livingroom. Madam payed for her staying, i accepted the reservation, AND after two days madam wants full refund Because They dont want to Stay in our house Because its on page that there Are 3 bedrooms, but on airbnb IT doesn't have the option that 2 bedrooms AND livingroom.. So I dont know what to do, I have refused other guests WHO also asked for same period Because of hers reservation AND now She canceled, I have strict policy so i GET 50% of her reservation, AND now I dont know what to do.. Please help me if YOU can. Thank YOU in Advance..
2 Replies 2
Matthew25
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I would suggest providing a full refund. If there is any question about the validity of a charge, the credit card company and Airbnb will likely side with the guest. However, I see you posted this in January -- what ended up happening?

Jennifer112
Level 1
Austin, TX

This might be a linguistic difference. 

In America we tend to refer to the number of bedrooms when describing the house. I have noticed many other countries refer to the number of rooms in the whole house. 

Don't know if your guest was American but sounds likely. 

Jennifer