Travel credits /I've checked whole AirBnB "help" section + this forum, my question wasn't answered/

Travel credits /I've checked whole AirBnB "help" section + this forum, my question wasn't answered/

Hi, I have invited some friends but, out of them two are also hosting actively. Both have hosted and had reservations well over 100 USD and both these have travelled for more than 100 USD (all past, not in the future), yet, I haven't received credits for both these activities, just for hosting in case of one of these friends, resp. travelling in the other case. How is that possible? And can something be done about that? I have checked it, I can provide the receipts, both friends were able to use the credit from me for their travels (hence it was definitely qualifying reservation in both cases) but still it doesn't change the outcome. I am very upset about this... Thanks for any help.

4 Replies 4
Enda0
Level 7
London, United Kingdom

Yup, that's frustrating @M6

Time to contact Customer Service? Their Twitter seems to be particularly good!

E

And what if I don't have Twitter nor any intention to start using it? Is there any e-mail or live chat here? Thank you for any help.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @M6,

Lovely to meet you. The link provided by @Enda0 actually takes you to a Community Help Guide (created by a host here in the CC) which has a range of different ways on how to get in touch with the Support Team. They will be able to look into this further for you.

I hope this is helpful and you get this sorted. It would be great if you can update us. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I have seen this guide but it doesn't help. Do they have any normal e-mail or chat?