Verification frustration

Ross1
Level 1
Fremantle, Australia

Verification frustration

I keep getting messages that I have not provided details of my bank where i want payments to go. I have done this and double checked by doing it again each time receiving 2cents in my account but still I get told that airbnb cannot pay me.

Maybe the catch 22 problem has caused this. When asked to go through the prceedure to verify my accont I wa told that a code number had been sent to email address ***. This is a redundant email address which I cannot access so cannot enter the number sent there. This is not the email addreess which is and always has been registered in my profile.

What can I do?????????????????????????????????????

6 Replies 6
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Ross1,

Contact Airbnb: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Ross1, what did you mean by redundant address? Did you give this address ever to airbnb but use another one now? Can you delete it if this is the case?

Or else, is it an address which you might have given ages ago to your bank? Can you get them to change it?

(I ask that because I have to check from time to time some spam ridden email accounts and wade through thousends of spams to verify that neither a bank nor another organism sent a mail there the last week. Some are nearly impossible to change)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ross1,

Good to meet you and thanks for starting this topic. I am sorry to hear your are experiencing this problem, as this was a few days ago, I wanted to check if you have resolved this issues and if you might be able to update us on this? 

Thanks so much. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Aimee8
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I am trying hard to pass the verification process. The computer tells me i have passed two steps and now, the third step, all it wants is my name, last four digits of social, and my address. I am giving all of these accurately but the message is: not able to verify, use another method. I would use another method, but none is being offered to me! I am trying to make a booking urgently and feel very frustrated! What next, any ideas? Thank you!

Aimee8
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I am trying hard to pass the verification process. The computer tells me i have passed two steps and now, the third step, all it wants is my name, last four digits of social, and my address. I am giving all of these accurately but the message is: not able to verify, use another method. I would use another method, but none is being offered to me! I am trying to make a booking urgently and feel very frustrated! What next, any ideas? Thank you!

Joy47
Level 1
Queenstown, New Zealand

I have passed the completion of two of these steps and I can not figure out why the third does not come through, I am virtually giving guest a free bed and breakfast. I would love to continue having guests, however giving for free is not on. I have further bookings which i would love to take on, ;please sort this out for me as its urgent, I just need to know how to take the final step to completing registration.

Regards 

Joy