cancellation policy

MyLoan0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

cancellation policy

How do I change my cancellation policy from moderate to strict on an existing listing? I can't find it anywhere? I understand the new policy will only pertain to new reservations - thats ok. I want to reduce the amount of last minute cancellations in the future. Thanks.

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @MyLoan0,

You can find this under your listing section.  On the left hand menu, find "Terms" and then you can change it.  Some people can no longer choose the "Strict" policy so it might not be in the dropdown menu.

canceling.png

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hi,

I have a little issue.

The "Terms" option doesn't appear anywhere on my listings, I really can't find it nowhere.

I'm really getting tired of people booking my space for a full week, months ahead, cancelling the night before the check in, and having nothing to pay me for the inconvinience.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @MyLoan0,

Lovely to meet you, great to see @Dave-and-Deb0 have kindly answered your question - feel free to mark their answer as the most helpful by clicking the '...' button in their reply post, this will make it easier for others to find. Also, I hope you don't mind, but I have moved your thread to the 'General Hosting' board as it is related to your listing and it will make it easier for other hosts to find it in future. Just so you know, if you have any other questions on different topics, I would recommend you use the 'search bar' at the top of every page in the CC, you may find that there are discussions going on that you might like to join in on or if not why not start your own, like you have here.

I hope this is helpful. Happy posting 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.