mailing address

Stephen96
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

mailing address

hello,

i am receiving this message in the Alerts section of the Dashboard:

"Add your mailing address. Sometimes we send gifts."

However, when i click on the link (which navigates to the Edit Profile page), I do not see a field to enter my mailing address.

any guidance?

thanks!

4 Replies 4
James1
Level 10
SF, CA

Look under the profile tab if online on a 'puter.

Don't hold your breath waiting for those 'valuable gifts'. Five years so far and I got nuthin' 🙂

@James1   I am so sad to read what you just wrote.  Just 4 months after starting my host journey in 2015, and becoming a Superhost my first quarter, I received a beautiful gift with a handwritten note from the #AirbnbLoveTeam thanking me for all that I do and how much they appreciate how I go above and beyond for the guests.  I don't think its fair to tell @Stephen96 that when I know 3 other Superhosts who have received very thoughtful gifts from Airbnb. Today, I noticed on Instagram, a host received a LARGE inflatible pool toy in the shape of the Airbnb logo because she saw it on their ABB Instagram account and asked them to send her one. She received it 2 weeks later.   I also received something even more valuable and that was a top of the line SMOKE ALARM after signing up for one which they gave away for free to thousands of hosts who added their name to the list.  Perhaps, you could watch the Community Center to see what they are offering next for free to any hosts who signs up quickly.  @Stephen96  Were you able to find the spot to add your mailing address?  Just checking.  

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I too have never received anything from Airbnb, not when I was a superhost and not now. I do think it depends on your local office.

hi, i am not concerned about the gift (or whatever), i just thought that i missed a form field to fill out, namely the "mailing address" field.  i do not see it anywhere.