managing multiple logins

Answered!
Tim80
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

managing multiple logins

Hi Everyone,

I am Tim and I am about to list my property for rental.  My girlfriend and I have another property which we are currently hosting together on a seperate account (her email address, and airbnb login)

All fine and dandy - we both login to the same account "Tim and Lorka" on the app so we can manage the check in's etc.

Now, she is able to add my account (with my email) to her android phone app. and can easily switch between the two on the phone without having to logout etc.

My phone also android seems to not have this feature!  Which is a shame as it is very useful. I am stuck with either one login or the other.

Does anyone know how I activate this feature to allow multiple logins on the same app?

I would be much obliged if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Tim

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16
Justin69
Level 1
Rogers, AR

I was wondering the same thing as my parents and I run the place. They aren't even able to log in using my login.

Thanks, Justin

Not advertising but informing, there is a software that manages mutiple accounts and logins for you. Its title is AirGMS. In few words it is a cloud-based property management software designed for airbnb property managers to handle multiple airbnb accounts. With AirGMS you will be able to: perform all major airbnb operations with one software, receive popup notifications, pattern template responses, leave to-do notes to communicate with your crew, schedule cleaners, operate multi-calendar dashboard, read incoming mail in Unified Inbox, get one phone number per each airbnb listing. Solution's interface is mobile friendly, and the app is to  be launched post-New Year.

Website: https://www.airgms.com/property-management-software/

The company is based in Vancouver and now remotely manages over 3,000 airbnb listings.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Tim80

I wonder if you are referring to the co-host feature ?

Tim80
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hello,,

Actually I solved this...

If you log in with account X, then logout, then login with account Y, then logout, then login to account X again, go to settings, you will notice the option "switch accounts" is available where you can then add Account Y.

Switching between accounts can then be done from here too without having to login and logout.

Cheers

Wendy660
Level 1
Mount Lawley, Australia

Thanks for the tip. It worked.....saved me some hassle

This post is almost a year old but, I solved this without third party services. Maybe I just want to show off.

If you have 2 accounts,

1. Creat account, set name and photos which can use in both accounts.

2. Invite co-host (the one created in 1) from all the listings and accounts.

3. Accept co-host proposal from account you created in 1.

Make sure you set the fee 0% to co-host. You can invite co-host from your listing managing page, tub of bottom.

That's is. Then you can see all the listings from 1 account. No need to switch accounts.

Best thing for me was getting notification from every accounts via Airbnb apps.

And co-host can do all the jobs you need in daily basis. You can see details from this airbnb help page.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1534/what-can-a-co-host-do

Hope this will help some of people who isn't familer with co-host system.

Thank you! Really helpfull

Francisca33
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I have been and stil is, an active  Airbnb host since Dec 2016 and I use the app on my iphone to organise bookings for this purpose. I have another older Airbnb account which I have been using extrensively for trvelling since 2014.So much that I received Super Travelling guest status. We were travelling for the last three weeks and had only my iphone to work with and it swiched my travelling account to the app. I also had guests in my appartment and suddenly I could not communicate with them and I am not receiving any communication from Airbnb in this regard.We are back from holiday now and I cannot get my hosting account back on my Airbnb App???Very  frustrating. The reason for having two accounts is that  I dont want to merge the two because I can not afford to loose all the reviews from guests and ravelling information on both accounts

There is a feature in the APP to switch between traveling and hosting.  In the app, click on PROFILE and scroll down you will see "Switch to hosting" which means you are in travel mode or "Switch to Travel" which means you are in hosting mode.  (I know your question is 2 years old, hopefully this will still help)

May44
Level 2
Boston, MA

You can try app "Airmessager".  I have the same issue as you do, but I recently found this app in apple store. It saves me so much time switching from accounts to accounts!  I can chat with guests from different accounts in one interface and pre-approve, accept, reject requests and view different accounts' calendars. A great try to boost productivity!! 

Hello everyone!

I have two airbnb accounts and i was doing the switch account for more than 1 year. Now, i bought a new phone and everytime i am trying to switch accounts it asks me to put the password everytime! I tried to reinstall the app but i have still the same problem. Any suggestion?

Thank you

Halim30
Level 1
Bondi Junction, Australia

Hi Team, I do not know why I can only login with my renting account and not listing account, I can not see or receive an email from guests for the last 2 weeks 

Chez0
Level 1
Desert Hot Springs, CA

What happened to not being able to have multiple accounts?

I have read horror stories about being tracked by IP address and having both accounts shut down with no notice.  

Dana244
Level 2
Costa Mesa, CA

I have a similar problem on new computer.  On old computer, I can logout and login to the other accounts I host but with this new computer - when I select "login with google" it automatically just logs into my account.  I can't logout and login to the other accounts I need to go into.  

If I type in the email associated with the other account, and password, it brings up the account but then says "continue with google" and when I hit that it just takes me back to my account.