Do you use Google to promote?

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Do you use Google to promote?

I was wondering how many people use Google to promote your property?

Lots of people always looking to increase business open a Google Business Page,

Best if you have a stand alone property give yourself a Business Name,

If you have a condo or apartment it's not good if like us the project name is already listed,

We have another business were we have a business page I'm telling you it works we get a lot of business from it,

And best of all you can use it for Free, how good is that?

4 Replies 4
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Sudsrung0 

That's an interesting tip.  Do you link your Airbnb link to your Google business listing?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Right now I only have one property on Airbnb and it's a condo in a project that makes it difficult but a stand alone property it's easy to do, It seems google have changed quite a bit since I did it, before covid.

I have another business which is listed on google and we get a lot of business from it, and best of all it's free and I dont promote it people just search and it comes up.

Check it out it might work for you.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Sudsrung0,

Yes, we have a Google business listing.  It gets much more views than on any of the platforms, between 5K and 9K depending upon upcoming season or special events.  One problem that I noticed about reviews is that anyone can leave one even if they've never been to your business.  I used to wonder why such people would leave us nonsense reviews, but then I discovered that if a person has GPS enabled on their phone and they are near a Google business (the locator isn't exact, so a person could be in a nearby non-Google business or even outside on the sidewalk), they will receive a prompt from Google to review their experience at XX business.  Folks are unaware of the impact of their reviews, and would leave 2 or 3 stars and one word or no comment.  Probably, just to clear the message from their phone.  I used to respond to these reviews, but stopped, because I felt it was no longer necessary.

Debra300_0-1661560664783.png

@Debra300 

It's amazing the amount of views we get far more as you say than any other platform,

I like that you can see all that Stat's whats happening, thats the one thing my husbands says is wrong with Airbnb.

All you see is the amount of views, would be good if we could see where they were coming from, ie, which country.