End of financial year statement

End of financial year statement

Hi There,

Was just wondering where I can find my end of financial year statement for my tax return.

Kind Regards,

Laura

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Laura5341 ! You can find this in your transaction history (or if you're in the US your year-end earnings summary). Check out this Help Center article for more info: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/416/where-do-i-find-my-airbnb-earnings-for-tax-purposes

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

hey @Sybe  just jumping in on this, as i'm trying to download only the fees + VAT amounts that i've paid, I can't seem to spot a specific option for this. 

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

oh, just to tinker i downloaded the csv file and it's all there, although the gst/vat part isn't listed. But i think i can add a column and =fee/11 should do the trick! 

cheers. 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Gillian166 Glad to hear you already found it! 

I believe it's only the .CSV file that's available or if you qualify for it you should be able to get a 1099-K form as well. Both should have all information you need, perhaps with a manual calculation here and there. 😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Stephanie2934
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Hi Laura,

I have the same issue here. I am from Australia and need a financial statement for the years end as proof of earnings for the bank. I have been sending enquiries to Airbnb for over a week and it's been like getting blood out of a stone. Long story short they keep directing me to the csv file however the csv file isn't a financial statement. it doesn't provide a grand total of earnings and it doesn't come with an Airbnb letter head or anything of the like. I am blow away by this as I thought they would have to provide this legally. 

Cheers