End of financial year statement

Laura5341
Level 1
null

End of financial year statement

Hi There,

Was just wondering where I can find my end of financial year statement for my tax return.

Kind Regards,

Laura

4 Replies 4
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

oh, just to tinker i downloaded the csv file and it's all there, although the gst/vat part isn't listed. But i think i can add a column and =fee/11 should do the trick! 

cheers. 

Sybe
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Gillian166 Glad to hear you already found it! 

I believe it's only the .CSV file that's available or if you qualify for it you should be able to get a 1099-K form as well. Both should have all information you need, perhaps with a manual calculation here and there. 😉

We're happy to announce our 6th annual Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? Click start a conversation to ask the Airbnb Community! 

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

hey @Sybe  just jumping in on this, as i'm trying to download only the fees + VAT amounts that i've paid, I can't seem to spot a specific option for this. 

Sybe
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Laura5341 ! You can find this in your transaction history (or if you're in the US your year-end earnings summary). Check out this Help Center article for more info: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/416/where-do-i-find-my-airbnb-earnings-for-tax-purposes

We're happy to announce our 6th annual Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? Click start a conversation to ask the Airbnb Community! 

Explore Resource Center articles

Making your home ready for guests
Tips from Airbnb plus hosts: How to add thoughtful touches
Supporting guests during their stay