Listing can’t be found on search or map

Jasmin691
Level 2
Mellis, United Kingdom

Listing can’t be found on search or map

Hi,

is anyone else having problems with finding their property on the search filter and map? . I’ve been on airbnb for a couple of years. I’m a super host, my properties were always on the first couple of pages and I’ve have always had a steady stream of bookings till now. Now I sometimes come up on page 10/11 and it’s  very difficult to find my three properties. Sometimes one comes up but not the other two. They are all in the same location and have the same amenities. I also don’t show up on the map unless you apply a huge number of search filters and then only one comes up. 
I’m in conversation with airbnb at the moment. I keep getting told that she can find me and people are looking at my places but not booking and that the algorithm isn’t the problem. 
can anyone relate to this problem? If so I would love to hear your experience.

thanks,

jasmin

17 Replies 17

I’ve given up. I’ve called, emailed, tried to explain the issue and they just say there isn’t one. 🤷‍♀️

Paul-and-Lynn2
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

We are also having the same problems. The bookings have suddenly dried up, although we had 2 bookings in September after we added some photos to the listing. We did wonder if adding the photos had something to do with it. We are two thirds down on the number of people looking at the listing. Normally booked though to the end of October. Not this year!

Pictures have nothing to do with it, ABB keeps asking me to change mine … and THEY TOOK THE PICTURES!