Looking to build a community for Niagara region hosts

Looking to build a community for Niagara region hosts

Hello,

I am Carrie Darmaga, currently hosting in Niagara-On-The-Lake, like so many others.  I can't believe that there is not a group set up for this area or this region.  Would love to start a group to meet up once a yr at least, so that we can discuss hosting topics and problem solve as a group. 

Anyone interested?? Reach out to me at 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Carrie Darmaga

Superhost of the Mary St. Retreat

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Carrie482 ,

Welcome to the Community Center! Did you have a chance to look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts and check if there is one available in your region?

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Yes I did look at that and there is nothing that I can see in the Niagara region. Do you know of one that I am not seeing?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Carrie482 ,

Thanks for coming back to me and sharing more info! I just checked into the map for you and found this  Link to the Group. (Which I assumed would be something nearer to you or relevant as a nearby area) . I hope this is what you are looking for.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

V65
Level 1
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Hi Carrie.   I'm at notl host as well.   You  are correct. Nothing in our area.     I'm up for meeting annually to discuss host options.    Lemme know when you d like to get together.