Level 2
AC, Philippines

March 6 to 7 get guest until now

Pls help i dindt get my payment

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Judylyn1  Hosts don't normally get paid until 24 hours after the guest checks in, so if they checked in on the 6th, today is the 7th, so your payment doesn't seem to be particularly late. And if you are a new host, it can take up to 30 days to get the payout for your first guest.

But there also seems to something wrong with your account- when I went to look at your listing profile before I replied to see if you were indeed a new host, I get an error page- it doesn't appear that you have an active account or listing.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Judylyn1  I can see your profile and listing now. But I don't understand why you have 3 listings for the same place, that all appear to be identical.

Nor do I understand why you have no description of your listing at all. You will have a hard time getting bookings if you haven't described anything about the place to guests in your ad. I suggest you take a look at other hosts' listing desciptions to get an idea of how to write it up.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Judylyn1,

It's nice to meet you.

As @Sarah977 kindly pointed out, there are a few possibilities as to why you haven't received your payout yet.

Can you please check and let us know if the payment really is delayed? 

Thanks,

Liv

Judylyn1
Level 2
AC, Philippines

How many days before their credit to my acct the payment of the pasenger my email to paypal is ** or ** until now i dindt receive the payment to me pls help

**Personal information hidden

@Judylyn1 @Sarah977 already answered this question: if you're a new host, it can take up to 30 days to get paid. If you have further questions, you're best to contact Airbnb customer service: this is a community forum, and no one has access to you account information.