What Hosts are saying

I’m in an area which doesn’t officially have a 90 day limit however, my local council have asked for details of how many stays we’ve had in the last 6 months. They would like to decide case by case whether hosts need to apply for planning permission for a... Latest reply by Beth5230
    Hi I am, looking to host in Scotland and trying to apply for the licence. I have a four bedroom detached house and I am asking for some advice from anyone who has applied and received the licence. Is there a template for the fire risk assessment that i... Latest reply by Steve3999
    Hello, I'd like to purchase my first Airbnb with DCSR loan. For this, I will need an LLC. I also need a website for the lender to review and approve. Million dollar question is, what kind of website will this be? Is it advertising the home that I'm using ... Latest reply by Helen3
    We have been hosting a property for a number of years.The property was sold and we were asked to continue hosting on behalf of the new owners.It now seems that we have very different views on hosting and we are getting in to an adversarial position with t... Latest reply by Bob297