What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I’m new to Airbnb and now I’m starting to reconsider my decision… My units are located in Plateau Mont Royal, Montreal, on a busy street that usually attracts a lot of tourists and has a busy night life. I’m awaiting the news from our Quebec ... Latest reply by Ly3
    Hello, everyone. I have not been paid my money since 15.07.2023. Appealing to support me normal answer for my comfort does not give me a normal answer. Having talked to other hosts, I understand that this problem happens and has a place, but it is solved ... Latest reply by Irana14
    I need advice on the best promos for monthly and weekly if that allows to be put in while 28 days is the minimum to book. Pricing range $100 plus should it be lower? Is there anything else I should do to get booked? Especially to get my first booking anyt... Latest reply by Sybe
    Does Airbnb automatically assume lodging taxes? My property is outside of city limits and where it is located does not fall under a municipal Lodging tax. How is this legally being charged to the guests? Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0