What Hosts are saying

To travel from USA to UK and make the investigation in person with your guest and then travel to my house here in Egypt would be less time then this , why I'm waiting for all this , pretending that we are protected but in fact nothing happened and no mor... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi I’m co host to 3 cabins in Hereford United Kingdom. A guest booked one of our cabins and was arriving the same day. I had to cancel the booking as we had some issues with that particular cabin. How do I go about sending a refund for the full amount?... Latest reply by Helen3
    Received a notice that city of round rock, tx had used an analytics firm to discover “hotels” operating in the city. I was unaware Airbnb qualifies as a hotel. I promptly paid the 9% I owed the city. I was terribly disappointed in AirBNB. The company shou... Latest reply by Lawrence222
    HiJust wondered if a host should contact an ex guest to ask them to review. I have possibly been lucky 99 per cent just review me. But recently this year I have had 3 which haven't left a message at all. I don't think any where amiss, I was contacted b... Latest reply by Christine3048