What Hosts are saying

It's my pleasure to join your community. I Airbnb member since 2017 but I started working with Airbnb since September ,2022. Actually , I have two property that listed on Airbnb and I got more than 11k$ .Also, I got many excellent evaluation and amazing ... Latest reply by Charmaine0
    Hello, I am located in Philadelphia and I am interested in becoming a co-host to learn more about the industry until I am in the position to become a host myself. Was curious what the best way to go about this is and how to get started? Latest reply by Bhumika
    How can i get hold of a reliable co host in this area? I have been battling to get paid ever since even though the payment suppose to be into my account monday but nothing into my account as yet,payment is completed on the AirBnb.Im using FNB acc. Anyone... Latest reply by Gigy0
    My guests arrived the 22nd of December 2022, received an email that the payout will be sent the 30th of December 2022, the day came and nothing! I asked assistance with an Airbnb support ambassador, they checked and said there's no issue in my payout me... Latest reply by Allan397
    New land rates and zoning for AirBNB Propeties. Has anyone else received an extra $1000 in your quarterly rates notice? (On top of regular property rates) 路‍ we are a shared property with private accomodation on the lower level. any information? We didn’... Latest reply by Frances3408