What Hosts are saying

Hi all!My cancellation policy is strict. A few days ago a guest cancelled, a couple of days before her reservation was going to start. Because she was having some family issues, and I wasn't attached to the reservation, I offered to refund her in full. An... Latest reply by Linda108
    We have had two bookings complete over the last 10 days and we have not received payment from AirBNB for either yet. Both still show as "pending" under transactions.This has never happened before, payments have always been prompt prior to Covid.Anyone el... Latest reply by Violeta29
    I have been using Airbnb for 2 years and have never encountered any late payment issues. However, the last payment supposed to be in my accounts on July 24th is not there. I contacted customer service to make a complaint meanwhile I saw that several host... Latest reply by Katie
    I am an American and my home is in Mexico, I rent it out when Im not there. I got a request last week from a Mexican citizen asking me if I issue invoices. I had no idea what she was talking about. I told her she'll get a receipt from airbnb when she book... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hello!A guest of mine cancelled a reservation (COVID, couldn't come, USA - Europe, not possible to travel). All by the book, no problem I thought.But now I have a negative saldo. The (my) transaction history says I have to pay more than € 1.500,00 (althou... Latest reply by Suzanne675
    i am owed a lot of money by airbnb who said they sent it to my paypal account on 13th july but they didn't. i have been trying to contact them every day since and they keep saying they are looking in to it. is anyone else having this problem? i think they... Latest reply by Helen3