delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Nadia901
Level 3
Lviv, Ukraine

delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Dear colleagues, I am a host from Ukraine and work with Airbnb for 8 years, never had any serious problems. However, they have recently stopped transferring payouts to me, one of them being due for 10 days now. Nothing has changed in my layout and I know that some other Ukrainian hosts are getting paid. I have written to the customer service several times, but they ignore the request, saying that I have already applied regarding this issue. I call them daily, but all they say is that my issue "is being studied". I have quite a number of upcoming reservations and I really cannot afford working for free now. I hate to bother the guests, of course, as they have paid their money and should receive services. Did you have such a problem and what would you recommend to do? Thank you very much in advance for your support!

173 Replies 173
Olha32
Level 2
L'viv, Ukraine

Screenshot_2022-06-19-08-02-44-491_com.airbnb.android.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-19-09-43-16-616_com.airbnb.android.jpg

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Olha32 Please have a look at this link

It gives the sanctioned banks and certain territories in Ukraine that are sanctioned. Lviv doesn't feature but I wonder if your account was set up in Crimea or the Luhansk and Donekts regions not controlled by Russia before the war.

Sorry -meant to say 'controlled by Russia' before the war

No. I live on Lviv, my account was set in Lviv

I live on Lviv. Lviv was not controlled by russians before the war. And currently Lviv is Ukraine, not controlled by russians

In Lviv)) 

My account is not connected to those territories, and there are plenty of hosts from Lviv who are in the saame situation 

@Olha32 do encourage any hosts affected to post here. It seems to be working (albeit far too slowly for someone in your position)

Doesn't seem to be working for me! Almost a month already😕

Claire1328
Level 4
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Contact Airbnb through Twitter. The help desk Airbnb are often terrible. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Viktoria100 @Елена212 @Olha32 @Наталья157 We've passed on your cases to the team as well, I will follow-up with each of you via Message if I get any more updates! 

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

received payments

Viktoria100
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

due to the lack of payments, I will have to evict guests from two apartments today who have paid for a month. (But I have not received payment) one of the guests, a journalist from the UK, will make a report on this issue today, which will be shown on our television tomorrow.

выплаты сегодня пришли

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great news, thanks for letting us know @Viktoria100!

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines