delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Nadia901
Level 3
Lviv, Ukraine

delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Dear colleagues, I am a host from Ukraine and work with Airbnb for 8 years, never had any serious problems. However, they have recently stopped transferring payouts to me, one of them being due for 10 days now. Nothing has changed in my layout and I know that some other Ukrainian hosts are getting paid. I have written to the customer service several times, but they ignore the request, saying that I have already applied regarding this issue. I call them daily, but all they say is that my issue "is being studied". I have quite a number of upcoming reservations and I really cannot afford working for free now. I hate to bother the guests, of course, as they have paid their money and should receive services. Did you have such a problem and what would you recommend to do? Thank you very much in advance for your support!

173 Replies 173

@Emilie Good morning to everyone! I also have troubles with the payout. I am new to Airbnb and rented property is outside of Ukraine but payout method which i mentioned is Western Union, Ukraine. I have 2 guests, women 65 and 85 years old. And the payment didn’t come. Help desk just forwarding my request from one person to another who is, as they say, in better position to solve my problem. All what they say -payment will come 1 business day after check in, but soon will be a week and I am afraid I will have the same experience as other Ukrainian hosts here.. Today another operator connected, told me same general phrases and after few hours informed me that they will continue to work on my case on 25th June… 

Dear @Emilie , do you know if someone is working on my case? No payouts for almost a month... I spoke over the phone  and exchanged e-mails with over 20 Airbnb people, they either ignore, or ask to wait and then close the request. The last feedback is that they have seriouse technical problems and no forecast regarding the payment. 

@Catherine-Powell On the 14th June you said @Nadia901 's problem had been escalated. Over a week later and it is still not resolved. Now I accept I am impatient but I think that a host in a country at war deserves better treatment. Nadia has now been without payments for many weeks. Is this ever going to get fixed both at an individual level and more generically?

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Nadia901 It's being looked into, yes! I do not have any updates at this time I'm afraid but we'll give you a shout should that change. 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Emile, 

Would you please have a look at my thread https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/I-won-an-appeal-from-deactivation-due-to-consumer-report-th...

I would really appreciate it. I have tried everything to get my account reinstated yet again after I had already won my first appeal and now Im at the end of the line. 😞

Hello, I have a similar problem! Booking until the end of summer! And there are no payments. what to do in this situation? The client paid all Airbnb funds !!! And they are blocking them! Real estate is in western Ukraine! Please help with this problem. Because at the moment this is the only source of revenue that Airbnb has blocked.

Anastasiia22
Level 2
Lviv, Ukraine

I have the same problem. I'm from Lviv, banks here aren't under suctions, territory isn't under russian control, but I can't receive money which I earned. Airbnb support ignores me.

I tried to change the payment method. Instead of Ukraine I chose Cyprus and PayPal like method of payment. I'll let know if it works.

So, very interesting thing. When I chose Ukraine in payment method in few seconds was displaying message that payments in Ukraine are prohibited but then system gave me choose payment method in Ukraine.Screenshot_20220621_163615.jpg

Anastasiia_UA
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Nadia901 ,

So sorry for the long wait time on this, I can understand how frustrating it must be. I've just had confirmation from the Payouts team that you should expect your missing payouts by the end of today. Please do let me know when they arrive or if there is any other concerns on this case.

Thanks,

Stephanie

@Mike-And-Jane0 thank you for supporting your fellow Hosts during this difficult period!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Hello @StephanieCould you, please, look at my case also. Me and my guests can’t get any clear response since 19 June. We are all stressed out. Thank you! 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Looking into this now @Inna344 !

-----

Hi, @Stephanie. please look at my case as well. Thank you!

Greetings from Ukraine! Airbnb does not send my payouts for a long time, this is a very large amount for me. The situation is catastrophic. Numerous calls to the support service are not effective. The technical department sends me formal messages and does not want to deal with the problem. My account has been working for almost a year, now the delay in payments creates very big life problems for me. Help, please, I will be very grateful to you! Thanks!!

Dear @Stephanie , YES, it worked! Received all the due payments this morning! Thank you so much! And, please, excuse me for being too pushy, I really lost my hope 2 days ago😔

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Nadia901 not at all, it is an understandable reaction. Thanks for confirming - you know where we are if you need any help in the future.

Thanks

-----

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

GOTTA LOVE THE POWER OF THE PRESS