delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Nadia901
Level 3
Lviv, Ukraine

delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Dear colleagues, I am a host from Ukraine and work with Airbnb for 8 years, never had any serious problems. However, they have recently stopped transferring payouts to me, one of them being due for 10 days now. Nothing has changed in my layout and I know that some other Ukrainian hosts are getting paid. I have written to the customer service several times, but they ignore the request, saying that I have already applied regarding this issue. I call them daily, but all they say is that my issue "is being studied". I have quite a number of upcoming reservations and I really cannot afford working for free now. I hate to bother the guests, of course, as they have paid their money and should receive services. Did you have such a problem and what would you recommend to do? Thank you very much in advance for your support!

173 Replies 173
Mykola10
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

@Emilie.@Catherine-Powell

Thank you Emilie and Catherine Thank you for your quick answers.

@Catherine-Powell I did this many time in June and last Month...I called in London but there was no explanation ( except an apology) and no solution. Then I found this chat.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0@Mykola10 I've just send this one to the team for you, I'll let you know if I get more details but they will likely follow-up directly with you.

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Emilie. I got already a call from Dmitryi.

)) Sorry , from Pavlo

Hello. I'm @Ольга154 host from Ukraine for one year. Airbnb delays my payouts 2780$ for 3 months and blocked my host account. I recommend all owners on Airbnb not to take any reservations. I heard Airbnb going on bankruptcy and not going to pay any money to no on. Is it true?

@Mike-And-Jane0 @Emilie 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Зинаида2 @Оксана58 @Елена213 and @Ольга154

I just wanted to let you know I've just sent you each a message with an update - you can check them by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner, and going into your inbox. 

Thanks!

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Mike-And-Jane0 @Emilie Hi, thank you so much for your help and support. I received all the payouts.

Alex9201
Level 2
Kharkiv, Ukraine

Same story for me, unfortunately, Airbnb just doesn't pay and after 3 months of talking with Support team, adding different payout methods, as they suggested, they finally pointed me out to article about sanctions against russia and belarus, which is especially sucks since we are from Ukraine. So those russian **bleep** bombing our homeland and Airbnb stealing money from Ukrainians, so whom this sanctions against, Airbnb, huh? 

Nothing??? Is this thread is dead? Just like Airbnb is dead these days???

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Alex9201

Apologies for the late reply! I'll reach out to the team for you and see if we can get this resolved. 

Thanks, 

Emilie 

-----

Mykola10
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Hi Everybody.. It is not the first time I have been contacted by a Russian-speaking manager ...... The last call and message was 12 days ago. After that, a complete ignoring and silence. I do not understand why it is so difficult to explain the reason and how it can be solved. And should I continue to work with airbnb, since the bookings are coming in, but the payouts are not coming in ((

Mykola10
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Five times I wrote to the office in London, two times I talked on the phone with Mae, after that I  got several calls from  Russian-speaking managers and that's all.... the rest is silence

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mykola10, I'm going to pass this on to the team for you so that they can investigate this further. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Mykola10 hopefully @Catherine-Powell or @Emilie (more likely) will pick up your issue and get some help

Nevena32
Level 2
Marbella, Spain

Hello. Can anybody help me ? I’m a resident of Spain from Ukraine

and I have same situation of everyone here

support says I can have a payouts because sanctions on Russia .

It’s been 3 month since no payout. Can anybody help me please ?
@Emilie