delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Nadia901
Level 3
Lviv, Ukraine

delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Dear colleagues, I am a host from Ukraine and work with Airbnb for 8 years, never had any serious problems. However, they have recently stopped transferring payouts to me, one of them being due for 10 days now. Nothing has changed in my layout and I know that some other Ukrainian hosts are getting paid. I have written to the customer service several times, but they ignore the request, saying that I have already applied regarding this issue. I call them daily, but all they say is that my issue "is being studied". I have quite a number of upcoming reservations and I really cannot afford working for free now. I hate to bother the guests, of course, as they have paid their money and should receive services. Did you have such a problem and what would you recommend to do? Thank you very much in advance for your support!

173 Replies 173
Nevena32
Level 2
Marbella, Spain

@Quincy 

Hello. Can anybody help me ? I’m a resident of Spain from Ukraine

and I have same situation of everyone here

support says I can have a payouts because sanctions on Russia .

It’s been 3 month since no payout. Can anybody help me please ?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Nevena32, I'm sorry to hear this. Let me pass this on to the team for you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Galyna3
Level 2
Rome, Italy

@Quincy  @Emilie  Hi there, I host an apartment in Italy and haven't had any payouts since June. I have contacted AirBnB support a lot of times but the only answer I got was that it's related to the sanctions in Ukraine and they don't have any information as to when this situation will be resolved and what we should do for the restrictions to be removed. I am a citizen of Ukraine and live in a territory not occupied by Russian troops. Neither I, nor the apartment I rent out, nor the bank that serves the payments (Unicredit Bank) is under sanctions or arrest. Could you please let me know what I need to do to unblock the payments and how long it will take to get them unblocked? 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Galyna3, apologies for the late response! Has there been no progress on this issue still? If so please let me know and I'll see what I can do to nudge the team on your case!

Thanks, 

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Emilie , thank you for your response. No, there hasn't been any progress so far. Still no payouts. I would really appreciate if you could do anything about it. 

Best regards,

Galyna 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

HI @Galyna3

Thank you for coming back to me! I'll raise this for you on my end and let you know if I have any more info. I hope it gets resolved shortly!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you, @Emilie Looking forward to some good news. 

Galyna 

Hi @Emilie @Quincy, could you please let me know if there are any updates? 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Galyna3

I'm afraid I do not have an update, however from your message I understand this is still not resolved. I will raise this again for you right away, and if I get more info I'll let you know!

Emilie

-----