2023 summer release

Answered!

2023 summer release

I opted in for using the summer release program early..  I regret that because now I must use my pc instead of mobile phone in order to put or see any notes I need.  This is very inconvenient.  How soon will airbnb fix this issue?

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Kevin-And-Linda0  Have you reported this issue through the site feedback link?  If not, do so immediately and often.  You will not get a response, but someone somewhere might tell the programmers to fix it.  Don't hold your breath, as I have found that unless some mucky-muck within the company has noticed and been bothered by the loss of a "website amenity" it will not be fixed.

I have complained and actually had a conversation with two of AirBnB's website programmers about the ADA compliance of the calendar -- which I cannot read due to the greyscale used -- and NOTHING HAPPENED even though I demonstrated how the calendar was unreadable and that a simple change to the text color code and bold outlining of the date boxes would suffice.  

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Kevin-And-Linda0  Have you reported this issue through the site feedback link?  If not, do so immediately and often.  You will not get a response, but someone somewhere might tell the programmers to fix it.  Don't hold your breath, as I have found that unless some mucky-muck within the company has noticed and been bothered by the loss of a "website amenity" it will not be fixed.

I have complained and actually had a conversation with two of AirBnB's website programmers about the ADA compliance of the calendar -- which I cannot read due to the greyscale used -- and NOTHING HAPPENED even though I demonstrated how the calendar was unreadable and that a simple change to the text color code and bold outlining of the date boxes would suffice.  

Thank you Lorna. In past experience,  it's difficult to get to an actual person at airbnb.