25% refund not payed by Airbnb

David7010
Level 2
Saint-Louis, France

25% refund not payed by Airbnb

I have contacted Airbnb several times for the 25% that I was qualified to claim during the set period by Airbnb. Airbnb responded to me in May and promised to pay out the 25% in May. The money was never payed out by Airbnb. After I tried to contact Airbnb again in the help center they responded with a message bot which sends an automatic message. This message tells me to wait until they have more personal service to contact me.

I would be glad for help since I am dependent on that income. I hope Airbnb can keep its promise to pay out the 25% and keeps its good image as a trustful traveling service.

3 Replies 3

Hi @David7010,

Thanks for coming to the Community Center with your question. I have moved your message to the English speaking Community Center as that might help you get a few answers. 

One of our admins in the EN CC @Lizzie @Quincy @Katie @Liv @Nick might be able to assist you further.

Thank you so much and all the best,

Theresa

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@David7010 

“Airbnb...keeps its good image as a trustful traveling service“.

Sorry, but that image has been blown to bits already. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @David7010,

Thanks for posting here in the CC, and I'm so sorry to hear you're having problems getting in touch with Support. I will drop you a DM now with some more specific feedback 🙂