AIRBNB NOT PAYING OUT WHAT THEY OWE

Mark-N-Erica0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

AIRBNB NOT PAYING OUT WHAT THEY OWE

I am on the phone again with Airbnb and they are talking about opening another case ABOUT MY $880.00 THAT THEY REFUSE TO PAY ME. They're assigning another employee - THEY MUST HAVE PAID PEOPLE VERY CHEAPLY TO ANSWER THE PHONE AND BE COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE  OVER THE LAST 7 WEEKS. I WANT MY MONEY NOW.

UPDATE: After another phone call and speaking with 3 people, I have been assured that they will finally release the $880.00 they owe me. It is supposed to be here tomorrow. We shall see if they follow through.

3 Replies 3
Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

I'm sorry this has happened to you. The only time I have had issues in receiving payments on time, is when there is a holiday the next day after the guest checks in. 

Try to make sure to call the call center during normal US business working hours. Ask to escalate your case to a supervisor.

Thank you for your sympathy, but we have spoken to SEVERAL supervisors after making DOZENS of calls at all hours of the day and night.  It has been FIFTY DAYS since they owed us this money - our bills are being paid late and accumulating late fees, we are stressed out and barely able to run our rental.  Airbnb is getting ready for a lawsuit if this crap doesn't get straightened out soon.

OH!  And now it looks like they might only release HALF of what they owe us tomorrow.