About to start short term rental in Barrhaven area. Need some tips

Answered!

About to start short term rental in Barrhaven area. Need some tips

I am about to host short term rental in Barrhaven area. Anyone have tips and idea on steps that I need to follow to fast process my hosting.

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Suba23 

There is a great deal of information available on the net regarding being a host on Airbnb and I would seriously spend a lot of time reading and watching videos about hosting so that you are familiar with what it takes to be a good host.  

There is no quick fix I'm afraid but there's lots of information to be gleaned just from the CC alone by putting in your particular question in the search window.  There are lots of great Airbnb links too as there is so much to learn and know and everyday we learn something new from this community centre alone!

Be prepared, do your homework and then come back here if you want other hosts to take a look at your listing and give you any tips if needed.  Look at other hosts listings too to see what they have done to give you ideas..

All the best Suba

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

.1. Check supply and demand in your area

2. check STR regulations 

what do you mean by 'fast-tracking hosting' @Suba23 

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Suba23 

There is a great deal of information available on the net regarding being a host on Airbnb and I would seriously spend a lot of time reading and watching videos about hosting so that you are familiar with what it takes to be a good host.  

There is no quick fix I'm afraid but there's lots of information to be gleaned just from the CC alone by putting in your particular question in the search window.  There are lots of great Airbnb links too as there is so much to learn and know and everyday we learn something new from this community centre alone!

Be prepared, do your homework and then come back here if you want other hosts to take a look at your listing and give you any tips if needed.  Look at other hosts listings too to see what they have done to give you ideas..

All the best Suba

Joëlle