Additional revenue generators from vacation rental

Additional revenue generators from vacation rental

I was curious how some of you have found creative ways to generate additional revenue from your guests while they're staying at the property?  For example, I've been thinking about marketing certain restaurants or businesses to my guests via our property, with an agreement from those businesses to pay for the marketing I'd provide.  I've also thought about marketing products that would generate repeat purchases based on what local businesses offer, and directing the guests to my property's site to purchase while negotiating some sort of deal with businesses that would make sense for a break on cost so I pocket a margin on the sales.  Just a couple of initial thoughts I've been considering, but I was curious what others might be doing to further maximize their vacation rental in different, creative ways?

1 Reply 1
Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

@Jake398 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/New-to-Hosting/Additional-revenue-streams-from-vacation-rental/t...

If you want to move a thread, you can ask the mods to change the forum and they will. Otherwise the space just gets clogged with duplicates.