AirBnB iCal feed is incomplete

Answered!

AirBnB iCal feed is incomplete

Hello,

I am facing a problem. I have synchronized the Airbnb calendars with my Google Calendar by importing the iCal URL, but a large portion of the past and upcoming reservations are not appearing in Google Calendar.

I have checked multiple times that the URLs are correct, but still, some reservations are missing. I even tried importing them into an Outlook calendar, but the problem remains the same.

Does anyone have an idea where the problem might be coming from? Is there another solution for synchronizing Airbnb calendars?

Thank you in advance,

Romain

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Romain548   

Are you using just AirBnB?  Or do you have other OTA calendars synchronizing to Air and then you try to send it to your Google calendar?  If you are using multiple OTA calendars, they have to be synchronized to Google or Outlook one by one.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Romain548   

Are you using just AirBnB?  Or do you have other OTA calendars synchronizing to Air and then you try to send it to your Google calendar?  If you are using multiple OTA calendars, they have to be synchronized to Google or Outlook one by one.