AirCover

Answered!
Marc9880
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

AirCover

Had a guest damage my hardwood floors due to excessive water from using the freestanding tub.  So much so that it leaks to the ceiling below with visible staining in the ceiling. This is a building that was newly built and went into operation in November. I sent the claim in with pictures of the damage and an estimate from a licensed contractor. My claim was denied stating "No info". No further explanation has been given. Throughout the process I was sent templated responses with no acknowledgement of my questions or concerns. I've called customer support who said they would forward my concerns to someone in claims and I've yet to hear back. Can anyone suggest any further steps I can take to get this resolved?

Thanks

1 Best Answer

Hey Bhumika. Yes, someone did reach back out and the issue was resolved. Thank you for your help.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

You have some fine places @Marc9880 .  Unfortunately, the nicer a place is, the more could go wrong at the hands of guests that may not appreciate it. I didn't detect a 'safety over-spill bypass' in that cool tub. Maybe also an over-spill mat underneath it may help. And oh that $95 one is screaming to be $149.

There is a overflow. Based on how the rest of the place was left I can only assume the guest 1. Did not close the bathroom door. 2. Was spraying water far beyond the tub with the handheld. 3. Didn't bother to try and cleanup the access water. 

Bathroom is waterproof LVP. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Marc9880 ,

We had raised your concerns with the related teams. Hope someone reaches out to you soon regarding your issue.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Marc9880 ,

Hope you are well! I hope someone would have reached out to you. Do let us know how it is going for you.

-----

Hey Bhumika. Yes, someone did reach back out and the issue was resolved. Thank you for your help.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Ah! Really Glad to know this @Marc9880! Thanks for the update. 

-----