Airbnb Photographer

Answered!
Myrto12
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Airbnb Photographer

Hello everyone! 
I am a professional interior photographer the last 6 years. I was wondering if you know how I could work with Airbnb as a photographer! I have my portfolio and I would love to have the opportunity to photograph some of the amazing houses that Airbnb offers! I believe that the photos are the most important part of closing a place to stay! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions! Thank you for your time! 

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Myrto12 👋

I had a little search and found the Content Creators Registration Form. There are a few steps to follow and once everything is filled out, Airbnb will be in touch. 

I hope this helps; let us know how you get on!
Rebecca 🌟 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hello Myrto. I completely agree that good pictures are a very important factor for success with your listing on Airbnb. - I believe there could also be a business opportunity in editing people's home photos, which are often too dark. This way, you can both help a lot of Airbnb hosts and build a customer base worldwide. Feel free to look at some of my previous responses to Airbnb hosts where I try to brighten their pictures as an example. (I'm not a photographer, so you could do it much better). - Just an idea, if you also work in Photoshop besides taking photos 🙂

I am a graphics designer working within the Real Estate and Airbnb space, and I want to start a side hustle editing some of the photos that I see on some of the listing. I think that if some of the photos are edited just a little bit it would bring them a ton more viewing.

I wanted to target the users on this platform as I host on it too. However, I don't know how to start and get my word out there. But you are right I think some of the photos could be photoshopped just a little bit and it would make a ton of difference. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Myrto12 👋

I had a little search and found the Content Creators Registration Form. There are a few steps to follow and once everything is filled out, Airbnb will be in touch. 

I hope this helps; let us know how you get on!
Rebecca 🌟 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines