Airbnb experience submissions paused

Answered!

Airbnb experience submissions paused

Hi there does any body have any information on this and know how long airbnb  has put a  pause on accepting experience submissions 

I found out about this in the forum because my experience is still pending after a month. Normally approval or denial is within 2 weeks 

thanks 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ellie42 ,

Thanks again for your interest.

Last week you should have received an email with the subject line "Update about your experience" informing you that we're pausing submissions of all new Experiences.

The pause of new Experience submissions is global. We don't have a precedent to share in regard to a pause on new Experience submissions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We expect to share more news about Experiences in the upcoming months.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ellie42 ,

For now, we’re perfecting our core services and pausing submissions of all new Experiences. This means new and existing Hosts cannot create an Experience. We don’t have a date to share regarding when we’ll start accepting new Experiences. Stay tuned for updates and thanks for showing your active interest in Experiences.

-----

Ok can I ask why hosts were not notified about this ? 
And also is this for worldwide experiences or just the US? 
has there ever been a pause like this previously and for how long please ? 
thank you 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ellie42 ,

Thanks again for your interest.

Last week you should have received an email with the subject line "Update about your experience" informing you that we're pausing submissions of all new Experiences.

The pause of new Experience submissions is global. We don't have a precedent to share in regard to a pause on new Experience submissions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We expect to share more news about Experiences in the upcoming months.

-----

I did not relieve any such email prior or after my inquiry 

please can you update me on the restarting of the airbnb experiences globally ? 
Thank you 

Helen  ( long time host )

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Sure @Ellie42 , we will definitely keep our Hosts updated in case anything changes.

-----