Answered!
Anna1130
Level 2
Kittilä, Finland

Airbnb pls return my money

6D66899B-D11A-4505-ACCC-A607E0A5A389.png

AB08B90F-8101-4680-B6EE-781E02CEA253.png

89BD0688-1B01-4E03-B36A-7ACCBE417127.png

please someone help. I have been a superhost since 2016, my grades are always excellent, my guests have always been happy with their stay with me. But in March of this year, Airbnb stopped sending me money for guests staying at my house, when I asked what was the reason, they said that the matter was in the bank, I opened an account in another bank and linked it to my account, but Airbnb was sent money. Support answers we cannot tell the reason and ask you to wait. I hosted for my money from March to July, but without receiving a cent, I was forced to close my ad, without receiving money in the total amount of about $ 3,000. I couldn't even recoup my bills, hosting, laundry, and cleaning expenses.
my link airbnb: https://abnb.me/IrLfk0y5Mvb

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Anna1130 I'm glad to hear it got resolved in the end, but I agree it's not an ideal situation. I'll make sure this feedback lands with the right people. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

13 Replies 13
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Anna1130 , I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have to close your listing because of this. I've sent it over to the team now, they'll be in touch with you and if I get an update in the meantime I'll let you know.

Hopefully we can get these outstanding payouts sent and make sure you can continue your hosting journey again. 🙂

-----

I have the same problem pending payment and cannot get anyone competent to resolve it the tenant is staying in my flat and I am not getting paid. What is going on?

You could check my answers here

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Anna1130 was your original account linked to a Russian or sanctioned bank?

my problem was solved after published my problem here

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Anna1130 

I think it would be really nice if you could keep us updated, 

hello, after published message here, my problem was solved momentally.

Anthony50
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

I have the same problem with them now I am hosting and they haven't paid me. IT sitting pending. I cannot get anyone competent to resolve the matter I am really pissed off with them.

Sorry not to be of any help but if you find out how to get the issue resolved please enlighten me and I'll do the same.

hello, after published message here, my problem was solved momentally.

Willis8
Level 4
Jersey City, NJ

File an arbitration case. Google for “how to file an arbitration case against Airbnb” and go from there. Unfortunately this is sometimes the only way to get any action from them. It takes months, but they have to respond to the arbitration case otherwise they will lose by default.

Anna1130
Level 2
Kittilä, Finland

hello everyone, as soon as I published my message here, the coveted letter arrived, you sent you money. Very fast airbnb, well done, just a few months of correspondence with support and one message here.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Anna1130 I'm glad to hear it got resolved in the end, but I agree it's not an ideal situation. I'll make sure this feedback lands with the right people. 🙂

-----