Aircover Insurance

Elizabeth1265
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Aircover Insurance

Has anyone had any experience with a guest being injured and making a claim to Aircover?  We had a guest take a fall and make a claim on the Aircover insurance and the adjuster contacted us once (after 2 or 3 dozen calls to her RETURNING her initial request for us to make contact).  After that one conversation she has completed disappeared.  My home insurance company is now contacting me to see if there is anyway I can contact her because she isn't responding to them.  No attempt at reaching the company itself (Generali Global Assistance) has resulted in any contact at all.  The original fall was on 10/5/23.  Any insight from anyone would be appreciated!

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Elizabeth1265,

For all things related to AirCover, I recommend reaching out to Airbnb support directly through the regular support channels. They will be able to provide you with the appropriate assistance and guidance.

Rebecca

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Elizabeth1265  were you able to get help eventually? I ran into the same situation. The airbnb support told me the insurance will contact me. But so far have not heard back yet. Thank you!