Aircover

Ruthy13
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Aircover

We've had a guest over stay and had to be removed by enforcement officers, the caravan has been left in a right mess.

I've lodged an Airbnb cover claim they have the evidence they asked for including images of the damage quotes and documents to support the claimed sum. 

I'm struggling to get them to speak to me. I keep getting emails saying they will call me and then I don't get a call. Anyone got any tips on how to speak to anyone? I've emailed that I'm available for calls etc and I just get nothing. 

3 Replies 3

@Ruthy13 Once you have involved Airbnb on your Aircover claim, and you haven't received a response or if the resolution process is taking longer than expected,  you can follow up by creating a new ticket via their contact us option. If you feel your case isn't being handled properly or if there are significant delays, don't hesitate to request to speak with a supervisor or a more senior member of the support team. Hope this helps! 

Ruthy13
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Thank you for your help will do this in the morning 😊

Our tips..

1.. Persistence, you need to keep creating tickets,; until a rep is assigned, that knows how to process your claim. 

2. Have phone nearby when you create new ticket, often times, 5-15 minutes later, you will get a 1 ring call, from airbnb rep; which you need to pick up.    If not,  you will receive the “ “called you for follow up” ,  you do not respond,  case is closed due to your lack of follow up.

3.  Do not believe supervisors exist, we’ve had results when contact, via text or phone at  EST. 6am-7am.