Any update on the new bill -"permit to operate a Short-Term Rental in the City of St. Louis, MO" ?

Answered!
Kay1696
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

Any update on the new bill -"permit to operate a Short-Term Rental in the City of St. Louis, MO" ?

I called the city a week ago but was unable to get much info. So, wondering if anyone has a direction/update on the new bill -"permit to operate a Short-Term Rental in the City of St. Louis, MO"? Thank you.

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Kay1696, I hope you're well 😊

As our Community Center is an international forum, it may be a bit difficult to get ideas about area-specific information. I would recommend you ask this question to fellow hosts local to your area by joining Local Host Clubs. By connecting with other Hosts, you can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. 

I hope this helps! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Kay1696, I hope you're well 😊

As our Community Center is an international forum, it may be a bit difficult to get ideas about area-specific information. I would recommend you ask this question to fellow hosts local to your area by joining Local Host Clubs. By connecting with other Hosts, you can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. 

I hope this helps! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines