Any word on when Airbnb will start accepting new experiences?

Answered!
Aria15290
Level 2
New York, NY

Any word on when Airbnb will start accepting new experiences?

Its be almost a year now and I see in certain cities there are experiences listed as "new". Are they allowing certain countries/cities to create new experiences while other countries don't get to?

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Aria15290 👋

Thanks so much for your question. I took it away to the team to ask about the 'new' tag and I received this response: 

"We have not onboarded new Experiences. The tech team investigated and any Experiences that have the "New" tag simply have never been booked OR have only a couple reviews. 

We’re perfecting our core services and have paused submissions of all new Experiences—for now. This means new and existing Hosts will not be able to create Experiences. Current Experiences are not impacted, and bookings will continue as usual.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to unveiling improvements to our Experiences product."

I hope this helps, 
Rebecca 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Aria15290 👋

Thanks so much for your question. I took it away to the team to ask about the 'new' tag and I received this response: 

"We have not onboarded new Experiences. The tech team investigated and any Experiences that have the "New" tag simply have never been booked OR have only a couple reviews. 

We’re perfecting our core services and have paused submissions of all new Experiences—for now. This means new and existing Hosts will not be able to create Experiences. Current Experiences are not impacted, and bookings will continue as usual.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to unveiling improvements to our Experiences product."

I hope this helps, 
Rebecca 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sadly this is the same automated response they've been giving for over a year. I see today they have released new experience but for corporations.

https://www.airbnb.com/release

Regular citizens are replaced yet again.