Availability Window NOT WORKING

Alexander1460
Level 2
Walnut Creek, CA

Availability Window NOT WORKING

Question! Airbnb has been no help when I reached out.
I have my availability window set to 6 months. As February went on I noticed that no days in July had opened up... But July and August should have already become available to book. I reached out to airbnb and they said that I needed to manually go in and make the days 'available' ?? That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't that 'availability window' setting be a rolling setting that has the days open up automatically? Am I missing something? Thanks!
2 Replies 2
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Alexander1460 

Sorry to hear you had issues with this.

Did you manage to find a solution?  It'd be great to know if you did, or if you still need some help.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Alex,

Having the same issue.  We have our calendar set to 9 month availability window.  However we are noticing that as the calendar moves, those dates are not opening up, they are staying blocked.  Even as we tried to chance the window to 12 months, just as a test, those dates are staying blocked.  

Conversations with airbnb support go nowhere, as they dont understand the issue, however in some basic research we have seen other hosts posting about this and it appears to be related to the software update they rolled out toward the end of 2023.  

If anyone has a similar issue, or insight please add on...

Thanks,