Cannot receive payments in my Mexican Account

Ana-Elena7
Level 1
Mazatlán, Mexico

Cannot receive payments in my Mexican Account

Hello! I am a Mexican host, with my property in Mexico, and my bank account is Mexican. I'm new as a host on Air Bnb and already received some guests, but I am not receiving any money in my bank account, although Air Bnb sent the money a couple of weeks ago.

So, "something" is holding my account from receiving the international transfer from Air Bnb, and I don't know what is. I already called my bank and do know that my account isn't blocked, it can receive international transfers, and it doesn't have a limit of deposits per month.

Also, my bank cannot help me track the transfer because I need to know which bank originally sent it, and Air Bnb doesn't share this info - customer support just have me waiting forever and I need my money!!

Has anyone been in this situation in Mexico as well? How did you solved this? 

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Ana-Elena7, espero te encuentres muy bien.

I would like to invite you to post your question in our Spanish Community Center, where many Mexican Hosts could help you by sharing their experiences. You can join the 🌟 Spanish Community Center here.

Nos vemos allá 👋

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad