Cleaning Company

Cleaning Company

Hi hosts in Southampton

I am here to warn you about a cleaning company that is operating in Southampton, UK. **They are associated with The Ivy Rose Group Ltd, the account they ask you to pay the money in to. They offered me a good service initially but when they asked for money regarding my last few cleans, I was encouraged to pay for 10. I didn't need 10 as I was stopping for winter. They assured me they would refund any unused cleans, long story short they haven't refunded anything and Abbey the Operations Manger who promised the refund has ignored me ever since. They owe me £405. She sent me a message to say it was being processed (untrue). I am now instigating legal action & will be notifying the police/trading standards etc  I will be fair and say that they did initially offer a good service but as soon as you ask for the promised refund, you will hit a wall. Its up to you what you decide to do but i would strongly recommend that you do not pay for any more cleans then you need, they do not refund.  I hope this helps a host.

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

5 Replies 5
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Faye189, I am sorry to hear that you faced this situation, and thank you for sharing it with our community.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Katie1603
Level 1
Cumnor, United Kingdom

Did you ever hear back from the company? I have completed work for them and am owed £326 worth of air BnB cleans and they will not pay or respond to messages! There was no issue with cleaning standard 

Hi Katie,

I also try to find some information and up date about this bad company. I also have the same problem with them.

Hey Faye,

Do you have any up date from this case. Unfortunately I also have problems with this company and I am looking for help to resolve. I have work for them and they don't pay me nothing!  I also would like to start a action against them, if don't mind to give me some tips about how can I managed this situation.

I am very appreciate,

Regards 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is a community for hosts and guests to discuss Airbnb matters. 

If you are self employed then take them to Small Claims Court you can do this online. You can share with them the invoices you have sent the company and evidence they booked you in for the cleaning jobs you are claiming for

@Leila452  @Katie1603