Cleaning Service Recommendations (Danville, VA)

Answered!
Jakeema0
Level 1
North Carolina, United States

Cleaning Service Recommendations (Danville, VA)

Hello Danville, VA Airbnb Hosts-

Does anyone have recommendations for high-quality cleaning services in the area? 

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! 

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jakeema0, it's been a while since you posted. I was wondering if you managed to find any cleaning services? 

I just wanted to post this thread where this Host shares some recommendations

Additionally uou can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. Here's the link where you can join: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that! 

I hope this helps 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jakeema0, it's been a while since you posted. I was wondering if you managed to find any cleaning services? 

I just wanted to post this thread where this Host shares some recommendations

Additionally uou can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. Here's the link where you can join: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that! 

I hope this helps 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Jakeema0
Level 1
North Carolina, United States

Thanks, Sophia, for the response and information. Greatly appreciated. 

Unfortunately, I've not received any local recommendations yet for Danville but will I check out the Local Hosts link you provided to try and connect with other Hosts in the area. 

Happy New Year! 

Michelle3402
Level 2
Danville, VA

Melaleuca is a very good product to you and it’s using. It’s all natural. If you’d like more information about it you can reach out to me ** and tax please. I don’t check this message board very often. Another thing you can do is Amazon you can go to Amazon Airbnb and they will be items listed there as well. I hope that helps.

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.