Cleaning services in Jacksonville Fl

Nancy1621
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Cleaning services in Jacksonville Fl

Help please. I am a disabled senior that can no longer clean my AirBNB small Bungalow room. Looking for a reliable cleaner please. 
Nancy

7 Replies 7
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the community @Nancy1621! I hope you were able to find someone in the end. If not, we also have a "Get local" page where you can connect with local hosts. You can visit the page by clicking >here<. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sabrina1035
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Hi sorry I don’t know of any cleaning crews however I am an interior designer and I decided to start making DIY HOME DECORATING PACKAGES. This service may be helpful to Airbnb host. If you will please take a look at what I have available. Thanks for your time. **[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Nancy, 

I would love to chat more with out about the services you need for your Airbnb in Jacksonville. I offer a variety of co-host services for Airbnb's in the area. Those services include: 

* Managing Listing 

* Update Calendars / Pricing 

* Handle Reservations 

* Message with guests 

* Get the space "guest-ready" 

* Photographs 

* Welcome Guests 

* Write Reviews 

* Get support from Airbnb 

* Cleaning / Maintenance 

* Restocking Essential Supplies 

Please let me know if you are still in search of some help. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Melissa 

Hey, I’m new to Jacksonville and looking for new clients! You can contact me via email at

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

We are Thomas Enterprise cleaning services reliable in the Jacksonville Florida area St Augustine you can call us at **

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

I’m house  cleaner **

**[Phone number hidden- Community Center Guidelines]

All pro solutions has a great team with very reasonable prices they are licensed and insured every experience I have with them has been wonderful ask for Vic the owner tell him jessical sent you **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]