Co-Host Wanted in Temecula, CA

Co-Host Wanted in Temecula, CA

I am seeking a very part time co-host for on-site responsibilities in Temecula, CA. Please email me  ***

**[E-mail address removed - Community Center Guidelines]

9 Replies 9
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Dan14777

Great to have you with us!

As the Community Center includes Hosts from all around the world, you might have more luck finding a co-Host by connecting with local Hosts, via our groups:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello Emilie,

how could i start a group in my area? Temecula Ca. has no groups at this time.

Kind regards,

Stuart

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

there are two types of groups Airbnb sponsored groups - there is definitely one for California and ones set up by individuals that tend to be more local.

If you think there's demand for a group in your area and you have the time to proactively manage a group just go onto FB or Meet Up Groups and set one up @Stuart410 

Thank you!

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Dan14777 My pleasure!

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ryne44
Level 2
Temecula, CA

@Dan14777 i would love to help with co hosting your property. Please let me know how I can help. 

Alissa97
Level 2
Temecula, CA

Hi There @Dan14777 ,   I realize this post is quite old but wanted to extend my help in the chance you are still looking for a co-host to help you with some on-site responsibilities! I live in Temecula, Ca. We also offer other short term rental services if you need them. You can reach out to me at ** . Look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindly, 

Alissa

**[Personal details removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Hey Alissa, I have a few homes i could use help with.

Stuart410
Level 1
Temecula, CA

Hello Dan, I have a team i use to manage my listings. please message me details.

Stuart