Co-Hosting

Answered!

Co-Hosting

Hi there!

I was reading up on co-host information and I saw you were a co-host. I'm looking to start something in Colorado as a co host but would love a little direction and guidance with someone who has experience. I've read a few things here however would like more information from someone who has done it hands on. How do you get started? How did you market yourself? What are your responsibilities? How do you get paid?

Thank you so much for your time! I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Athena66 

Cohosts tend to be experienced hosts who have extensive hosting experience who know how to market listings, manage cleaners and s, how to deal with difficult guest situations etc.

Once you have identified hosts who are your target market you need to invest in a marketing plan to promote your services to hosts in your location.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Athena66 

Cohosts tend to be experienced hosts who have extensive hosting experience who know how to market listings, manage cleaners and s, how to deal with difficult guest situations etc.

Once you have identified hosts who are your target market you need to invest in a marketing plan to promote your services to hosts in your location.