Co-host in Berlin?

Answered!
Aleksi16
Level 1
HKI, Finland

Co-host in Berlin?

Hi there! I’m looking for a co-host to our apartment in Friedrichshain (Samariterviertel), Berlin. This is a property we haven’t listed before but hope to do so within a few months. It’s one huge bedroom, one living room with 2 balconies and open plan kitchen, plus bathroom. All nicely renovated, fits 4 plus a couple of kids.

Ideally we’d find someone on-site in Berlin who could take care of the whole process for a fee. Please if you’re interested and already have experience in hosting  in Berlin, don’t hesitate to contact!

Thanks so much 🙂

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

As this is a global forum, it might be tricky finding a co-host in a specific area. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area to find a potential co-host. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

Hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

As this is a global forum, it might be tricky finding a co-host in a specific area. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area to find a potential co-host. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs.

Hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Aleksi, i am a host directly from Berlin and you can contact me. I have the capacity to Co-Host your flat. 

Hello Aleksi, we are based in Berlin and are hosts as well as co-hosts. Please contact us directly, thank you. Stefano & Mary