Co host or management company in Sedona, AZ

Answered!

Co host or management company in Sedona, AZ

Hi. We are jumping in to Airbnb ownership very soon. This is our first time. The place we are looking at is a current Airbnb in Sedona. We live pretty far away and are considering co hosting and also management companies. Would love feedback. Please share any experiences or recommendations ❤️

Melody 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Melody276, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

If I understand correctly, you are interested in gaining some insights about co-hosting. If that's the case, here is a guide that shares very valuable information on this topic: How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Melody276, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

If I understand correctly, you are interested in gaining some insights about co-hosting. If that's the case, here is a guide that shares very valuable information on this topic: How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hey Melody! Once you have a property purchased, I'd be happy to give you some info on my management services.

Gyomara0
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

I wanted to reach out to introduce myself and offer my services as a co-host for your Airbnb listing. My name is Gyomara Ramos, and I specialize in providing a 100% hands-off experience for hosts like you. With my co-hosting services, you can sit back and relax while I take care of all guest communication, pricing adjustments, and coordination with cleaners and handymen. I handle everything in between, ensuring your guests have a seamless and enjoyable stay.

I would love the opportunity to discuss how I can help optimize your Airbnb listing and enhance your hosting experience. Please let me know if you're interested in learning more or if you have any questions.