Co-hosting & pricing

Co-hosting & pricing

Hi Pals. Am new to this & need help on 2 issues. 1st how do I ask someone to co-host on this platform? Where on this platform do I send out the invitation? 2ndly I have a nice 2 bed apartment comprising one bedroom ensuite, 2nd bedroom has its own bathroom & shower. The lounge  is modern & spacious. So the lounge & kitchenette should be shared. My problem is how to price the apartment coz I listed as one property yet I want to charge the ensuite o. It's own & the 2nd bedroom separately showing that only the lounge  & kitchen are shared. Presently am loosing out as guests are paying the price f 2 guests to stay in an apartment that potentially hosts 4 people. I thank yu in advance for your help/ advice.

3 Replies 3

@Kiliana0  A few weeks back in this thread I suggested that the CC add a new board specifically for hosts to post co-hosting ads. The Community Managers said it was under discussion, but at the moment this is a feature we don't have. Also, I'm not sure if there are any other active participants here who live in your area, so you might get more traction in a local group on social media. 

As for pricing, my advice would be the same as for a host with a similar setup in this thread. Bear in mind, an Entire Home listing has much more value than a room in an apartment shared with other guests, so renting two bedrooms separately to different guests will not necessarily generate more revenue than renting the whole apartment to 2 people.

My sincere thanks to this prompt reply. Advice taken on the pricing issue.

On co-hosting  I want to know where on this platform I go to invite someone that I identify myself to be my co host.   Once again thanks.