Co hosting / management in DC

Kelly4
Level 2
Washington, DC

Co hosting / management in DC

We are looking to AirBNB out our whole home for a few months per year as well as a new efficiency unit  and  iso a co-host or someone who’s looking to get into the property management business. We used to be hosts ourselves, but with a small child and a demanding job are looking to work with a trusted person going forward.

6 Replies 6

Hi, I saw that you are looking for someone to help you manage your airbnb. Im a property manager, I already manage many properties in Italy and worldwide.

Send me an email to this adress : **

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Thanks for the response - looking for someone hyper local who can deal with onsite tasks.

Hello @Kelly4 ,

I am curious as to whether or not you’ve found a co-host for your DC Airbnb! I’ve hosted my own Airbnb’s and I am located in NW DC! Please reach back out if you’re still looking! Thank you.

Hi @Kelly4 ! Are you still looking for a co-host? I live in DC and would love to talk more about your property! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Miriame0 ,

Really appreciate your response on threads related to Co-hosting. But please note that as per Community Center Guidelines , it is not allowed to post email addresses or sensitive information.

Thanks for understanding!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Charlton4
Level 1
Washington, DC

Hi Kelly, 

I hope this message reaches you in great health. I current own and operate Avi8ted House, which is a 10,000 sqft work place live incubator with a 5 bed/5bath Airbnb. We have proficient systems of management that use clickup as the management platform, which allows for property management from your phone. I would love to discuss your needs to see if this is a fit for us.  

Best,

Charlton