Coping with burocracy - starting a vacation homes business in France

Naomi288
Level 1
Paris, France

Coping with burocracy - starting a vacation homes business in France

Hello, we have two properties in the Loire Valley in France, and I have spent the past few years renovating them into several vacation homes.  We have been sporadically renting some of them, but are on the cusp of becoming an actual business.  The burocracy is overwhelming!  Does anyone have a recommendation for a lawyer and/or an accountant who specializes in this kind of business?!? Up until now we've just paid taxes as part of our individual income, but now I've had to get a siret number, we have to deal with filing with URSSAF, I think we have to file as an LMP, I have a million questions and I don't know where to find the answers.  Any help/recommendations/commiserations would be greatly appreciated!  

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

As this is a global forum, it might be tricky getting recommendations for lawyers/accountants based in specific areas.  I would recommend you ask this question to Local Hosts through the Local Host Clubs.

Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi - thanks, I'm new to this, hadn't realized the global outreach 😉 !