Delays in payouts?

Delays in payouts?

We have had two bookings complete over the last 10 days and we have not received payment from AirBNB for either yet.  Both still show as "pending" under transactions.
This has never happened before, payments have always been prompt prior to Covid.

Anyone else having issues?

8 Replies 8
Susan3708
Level 2
Scottsville, VA

@The1893house yes I've experienced the same thing. It seems they are delaying payments up to 10 days.  I've just started getting guests again so I dont know if this date thrt say I'll get the payment is correct yet.

T33
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I'm having the same problem. I emailed them, still waiting for a response. 

@Brian984 I have same issue. Awaiting 'Pending Payments' since April 29th. Some for support due to Covid-19 and 1 for guests who stayed 2 weeks ago. Sent messages but no reply from AirBnB. Are they keeping our cash until their own cash flow is better?

Seems like it. But if they would honestly say this, might be ok. But just ignoring and providing generic answers. Not cool

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Brian984 Looking on the bright side at least you are getting bookings! Our lockdown doesn't end until Saturday in the UK. That said perhaps I don't want bookings if I am not going to get paid for them.

I hope you sort this out soon

Tia-and-Mike0
Level 3
Athens, Greece

Hi, we haven’t received payments from end of April . More than 3000 euros pending. Very worried. Customer service “appreciates our patience” 

Our solution is- no bookings accepted on this platform until they pay. 

I was having the same issue with payments not being released. The payments showed as pemding and the dates had long since gone by.

Eventually, I stopped being patient and on my 3rd call (and several unanswered emails) I asked to escalate things and asked to speak to a manager. The manager eventually determined that there was some information needed in my profile. I uploaded my passport info and almost instantly the funds were released. Problem solved. I was very annoyed that none of the other AirBNB people could guide me to this simple solution.

Violeta29
Level 2
Burgas, Bulgaria

Hello , I have not received my payout year and tomorrow my guests are leaving . The worrying part is that their support never replies to my messages . Anyone has an idea how to get in contact with them and maybe call them ?