Excited to be receiving superhost status this April

Answered!

Excited to be receiving superhost status this April

Hi everyone,
My partner and I have opened our first Airbnb last year and are loving the experience thus far. We have been lucky enough to welcome over 10 families to stay at our condo and enjoy their vacations.
We continue to look for new ways to enhance the experience of our condo and are excited to be receiving superhost status this April.

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

**[Title updated] 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Brian2538 

It's against the terms of this community to use it to promote commercial services such as co-hosting to stop the community from being flooded with advertising posts.

However there's nothing to stop you from putting a marketing plan together to promote your co-hosting business to hosts you have identified as your target market using your own marketing channels such as your own website and or social media channels.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Brian2538 

It's against the terms of this community to use it to promote commercial services such as co-hosting to stop the community from being flooded with advertising posts.

However there's nothing to stop you from putting a marketing plan together to promote your co-hosting business to hosts you have identified as your target market using your own marketing channels such as your own website and or social media channels.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Brian2538 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

As Helen correctly mentioned, we do not allow posting advertisements on the Community Center to abide by the Community Center Guidelines. Hence I have removed that bit from your post and kept the rest intact.

Thanks for understanding!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines